Thursday, January 03, 2008

in love with new things

I don't think Sophia has put Bamboo down since she got her. And I haven't stopped gaulking at the gorgeous photos on this blog. I'm OBsessed (as Kimberly says it) with her style and until I can get a camera that can take photos like that, I'm going to play around in photoshop. Take a look at the before and after (or the after and before as they're here!) Did I go overboard?
(I realize the composition is goofy. I just snapped her while she was laying on the floor with her newest Webkins so I could play with the color and blur.)


2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a difference! I can't believe the crisper/clearer colors in the after photo. Glad you're enjoying playing around with pics. Kimberly can paint, but you can fix photos for folks and help them enjoy their memories more. What a business THAT would be!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the extra blue in her eyes. Of course, Sophia is beautiful with or without being 'photo shopped'. Hmm ... do you think you might forego your next vacation for a NEW camera?