Sunday, February 24, 2008

my valentine roses

Peach roses for me...Peach! When we were engaged (15 years ago!) Craig affectionately dubbed me "Peach." He loves peaches and couldn't believe I didn't like them, or rather, had never TRIED one. I've been Peach, or Peaches, ever since. Even had a license plate for a while that said "peachs." I have since tried peaches, and will eat them mixed with other fruit, but would rather not. The name, however, I do like, because I'm completely in awe of the affection and love that's behind it! I love you, Honey! Thanks for a wonderful 14 1/2 years, and they just keep getting better!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a good guy!!! Peach roses for his wonderful wife, lovely flowers for his wonderful daughter... does he give lessons??? ;-)

Loved the pic and story of the annoying kid. I can't believe a parent let the child do that! I would be so embarrassed if one of my kids (or even youth group kids) did something like that. It's nice that you have a sense of humor about it!