Friday, October 10, 2008

a little give and take

This place needs a facelift and I've got an idea. My posts are so few and far between because I keep posting lots of pics at a time while weaving the story of our lives through them. And that takes time. Time to choose, time to edit, time to upload, time to blog. So I'm gonna try a photo-a-day kind of thing. I might miss some days. I might post lots of pictures some days. I might bomb and give up completely. But I figure if I deserve any chance at getting a DSLR, I've gotta push myself a little. So this is for me. A push to figure out a little more about photography and an excuse to only have to post one picture.

pretty girl

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have no doubt that you should get one!! After all, the pics you're taking are amazing.

Keep up the great work. I love checking in on your blog to see what your lovely family is up to!

Anonymous said...

I'm always eager to see your new ideas, and HOPE that someday I can do the same with my new (cheaper) Canon :)