Sunday, February 22, 2009

game 5 recap

Going for the steal...
Photobucket

But got the foul instead.
Photobucket

That's alright... he got in there and fought! (and the kid missed his foul shots!)
Photobucket

Catching a pass...
Photobucket

Driving with determination...
Photobucket

LOOK! It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! It's Isaac's 3 point shot!! Photobucket
The boy showed them what he's made of. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of this in the remaining 3 games! I think we can credit his dad with the assist. There wasn't much time left in the game, and as Isaac was bringing the ball up the court, his dad yelled, "Go for the 3!" He did, and we all went berserk! Unfortunately, the basket was too little, too late. They lost by 1, but he ended up with 11 points!

One of these things is not like the other.
Photobucket

The kid's mom was horrified at the shirt he wore for picture night (it says, "I see dumb people." Was he looking in a mirror?!?) Anyway, I photoshopped out the words, but then wondered if I could actually put a jersey on him. Bingo! You dummy. (kidding!)

Hi. My name's Sharie and I'm a Photoshopaholic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That BIG 3 was awesome!!! Whata game!

Your 'photoshopped' story is sooo funny! Didn't your mother ever teach you NOT to make fun of dummies? lol

Anonymous said...

I signed Anonymous 'cause I didn't want anyone to know your my daughter. I'm no dummy! he he

Sharie said...

what? huh? now someone tells me I'm the daughter of an ox named nana? :O)

Anonymous said...

"now someone tells me I'm the daughter of an ox named nana?" :O)

Of course not!! I look more like a cow than an ox, Ms. Smartypants! lol

Southern Latitudes said...

LOL - you two are funny.

I must say, I'm very impressed with your photoshopping of the jersey.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a really nice camera laying around, for sale, would you? Jack and I are looking at upgrading (again - sigh), but I don't want to pay full-price.

Congrats to Isaac on the great game. We have Upward in our area and All-Star soccer at our church, but our spring consists of fishing. LOL.