Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hannah's Summer

What's the most unusual wedding gift you've given? My niece is getting married on Saturday and I've given her my summer. Oh, we bought them a very nice gift, but I've been working on a (supposedly secret) project for the wedding for the past 8 weeks, and it really came down to crunch time the past week or so (hence, no posts... not even yesterday on Honey's birthday! Sorry, Sweetie! I love you!), but I pulled it off and am wrapping it up (figuratively) today.

It feels good to be done, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat for my sweet Hannah. Now I've got to get all of us packed to go the wedding! And this will always be known as Hannah's Summer. :)

I think these are the last two photos from our day at Coney. I've had them ready to go with the others, but since I can finally breathe a little easier today, I'm able to throw them up here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Southern Latitudes said...

I can't wait to hear more about the summer wedding surprise.

I've been awful about not posting too. I'm sitting on a ton of pictures and we're about to go on vacation and take more.

I may have to go back to Wordless Wednesday EVERYDAY. LOL.