Friday, August 07, 2009

new friends and lost shoes

Sophia got to play with her newest friend, Abigail, on Sunday. They were so cute and fun and sweet together.
Photobucket

We took Abigail to the park with us between services and they had the best time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Abigail indulged me in a few photos! She was absolutely stunning and when the light would catch her just right, my heart skipped a beat. She must've thought I was a little cuckoo, but every time I pulled the camera up to my eye, she'd freeze and give me the sweetest smile ever!
Photobucket

There was just one little glitch that put a damper on an otherwise perfect afternoon. Abigail kicked her shoes off, she thought in the car, but when we got back to church we turned the car inside out, but no shoes. She must've kicked them off at the park. Her mom drove her back to look for them but no luck. Poor sweetie had to sit through church without shoes. I felt so bad!

And since Sophia had a friend to play with, she was all smiles! Abigail, can I borrow you again? I promise to bring you AND your shoes back.
Sophia, I love you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

ox, nana said...

What a beautiful story. What beautiful photos. What beautiful girls. What a beautiful friendship they are sharing! What beautiful memories they are making!