Sunday, August 23, 2009

party hard, party big

I'm normally a gentle person, but on Thursday I killed 4 birds with one (big) stone! Isaac's birthday is Tuesday, and Sophia's isn't until the end of September, but we're going to be so busy over the next month that I threw their birthdays together, AND with both sides of the family (2 birthdays x 2 familes = 4 birds)!

Okay, so the joint birthday party was also a favor for Sophia... Honey and I are taking her to Chicago on Wednesday to have a tea party at the American Girl Place for her birthday so she needed her birthday money NOW, not in September! This girl has some big plans for spending her money, and rumor has it she'll be adopting her FOURTH daughter. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, some birthay bash pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

ox, nana said...

Oh, I just love b/d parties! Especially, when it's not mine to COUNT! lol Cute, cute photos, and I can 'almost' taste those yummy (I only had one) cupcakes!

Now why on earth doesn't Isaac want to go with you guys to a tea party this week? he he Guess working with papaw sounds more exciting, and then there's those 'fun' Wendy lunches!