Friday, February 01, 2008

who you gonna call?

Some say laughter is the best medicine, but Isaac and Sophia think Nana is the best medicine! Isaac is fighting off a cold, and he called Nana at the first sign of his sore throat. He knows who's got the goodies. She whipped him up some noodle soup and brought some cookies and "medicine." "Take one pill every hour, or as needed." Needless to say, they didn't last long.

And...........after hours of research and knots in my stomach, I now have butterflies over my new camera! I don't actually get it until Tuesday, but I can't stop staring at it! It's way more camera than I know what to do with, but I'm hoping to be a fast learner. Just maybe I'll have it mastered before it's outdated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just as excited !! MORE GREAT pictures to share with your Midnight Oil Fan Club!

WARNING ... do the kids know when UPS is coming? They might hide it from you! he he

Jenn said...

Congrats on the new camera!! That will be fun to play with for sure.

Thanks for the "idea" about meds, Nana. :-) THAT will definately go over well next time kids are sick.