Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us

Craig and I celebrated our 15th anniversary on Thursday! In style! Well, not really, but ALONE! The kids went to Nana and Papaw's (thank you!!!) for a couple of nights and we had an entire, lovely day to ourselves.

Part of the day was spent at this beautiful park.
happy 15th anniversary to us

We strolled through the gardens...
English Garden

hello daisy

I want these in my yard

And sat here for an hour taking it all in. "Wow, beautiful gardens. WOW, fifteen years."
our spot

our view

We even had a hummer come by to thank us for helping free his cousin a few weeks ago.
hello hummer

I don't have any pictures to share of the fun Isaac and Sophia had without us because Nana is dragging her feet buying a new camera. (hurry up, will ya?!) They made us the sweetest cards while they were there.

And guess what my sweetie got me? A 500GB external hard drive to store all my pictures!! I'm so excited and relieved (I was completely out of space). I bet he had no idea when he bought me my first digital camera for our 10th anniversary that he'd have to support my addiction. In the past 5 years, I've had 2 camera upgrades, needed more and bigger memory cards, tripods, batteries galore, and a ginormous hard drive to boot. (ha! no pun intended, but it fits!) Thanks, Honey! I love you!

2 comments:

Southern Latitudes said...

Happy Anniversary. We had our 15th this year too. Love how the yellow flowers pop out at you.

Secondly, I'm looking into external hard drives too. I did a defrag and am losing free space FAST!

Jenn said...

Happy anniversary!! What a great way to spend the day together... and a nice gift to top it off.

Thanks, Craig, for such wonderful gifts so that Sherry can bless us all with her photography. And thanks, Sharie, for sharing your blessings with us!