Saturday, January 24, 2009

got game?

Isaac has his game face on.
Photobucket

But he also has reason to smile.
Photobucket

He had an awesome first game today!
Photobucket

He handled the ball great...
Photobucket

He got rebounds...
Photobucket

And he scored 12 (count 'em... t.w.e.l.v.e.!) points! They won 22-16, so that means he scored more than half their points!
Photobucket

But I think someone forgot to tell Nana and Craig that they're here to watch the game, not talk politics.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Southern Latitudes said...

Nice!! I hear good things about Upward Basketball programs. I'm afraid my guys are a bit too short for it.

Oh and we talked politics between down-time on Saturday. It was a big political week.

Anonymous said...

I love all those action shots! Isaac ...you made us proud!

See, Robin knew there was 'something' going on in Washington this week ...besides me and Craig!